Basic CV Tips
Your CV can give you the best chance of securing an interview; therefore, it is worth investing the time to produce a well-drafted document.
Basic CV tips are as follows:
- Keep it brief whilst incorporating all key information
- Avoid unnecessary personal details
- List your career history in reverse chronological order
- List your main responsibilities and achievements within each role
- List educational institutions and qualifications in reverse chronological order
- Include details of any relevant training
- Referees can be provided on request
- Always check for any spelling and / or punctuation errors
- Ensure the lay-out is clear and consistent
- Include your name in the saved title of your CV
- Ensure that your CV is formatted in such a way that it can be opened easily
Contact us for assistance with refining your CV.